Welcome to Home Page for the
EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES PROGRAM AGENCY
Jefferson, Lewis, and St. Lawrence Counties of Northern New York State
Recent News and Announcements:
• Pediatric Emergency Medicine Assembly: Sept. 28th in Syracuse (more info)
• New ambulance parking at Gouverneur Hospital: click here for map!
• Northeast Wilderness Medicine Conference: Nov. 16th in Syracuse (more info)
• 7th Annual Fall EMS Teaching Day: Sept. 22nd in Syracuse (more info)
• Registration for the 2016 VITAL SIGNS CONFERENCE! click here for brochure
• Employment Opportunity! Gouverneur Rescue, Paramedic- click here
• Upcoming Fall 2016 EMS Courses in Jefferson County: click for more info
• SPRING FLING 2016 Education Presentations: Click here!
• ATTENTION ALL NYS CIC'S AND CLI'S! Please click here for an Instructor Exam Update from NYS
• Northern New York Trauma Registry Regional Progress Report (issued by NYS): click here for the report
• MEMO from SUNY Upstate regarding Trauma transports: click here to read
North Country Regional Messages from Ann:
• Calling the office:
When calling us at the office please leave us a message if we do not answer when you initially call. We are both very good about returning messages promptly, but sometimes we may be on the other line when you call initially. We are very committed to being available to you, and providing you with timely responses. Thank you!
» Office phone numbers:
Ann Smith (315)755-2020, ext. 56
Kurt Flubacher (315)755-2020, ext. 52
• PCRs (Attention all Transporting and ALSFR Agencies):