Welcome to Home Page for the
EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES PROGRAM AGENCY
Jefferson, Lewis, and St. Lawrence Counties of Northern New York State
Recent News and Announcements (last updated 2/8/16):
• New NYS BLS hemorrhage control protocol: click here
• NYS Dept. of Homeland Security Emergency Services training opporutinty in Canton, NY (more info!)
• CLI Course: April 2016 in Syracuse CLASS FULL; WAITING LIST ONLY (click here for registation form and contact info)
• Employment Opportunity! Deputy Director of Fire & Emergency Mgmt. (Jefferson County)
• 2015 Patient Restraint Protocol Update: Click here for the Powerpoint Training
• Operational Security Best Practices (IAEMSC Position Statement): click here
• BLS CPAP Application: click here for the complete set of forms
• 2015 BLS Protocol Updates (SPINAL MOTION RESTRICTION): Click here for info
• Basic and Critical Care EMTs wanted at RB Lawrence Ambulance (St. Lawrence County). Flexible hours and great work environment. If interested, contact (315)375-8258 or (315)386-3909
• EMS Employment Opportunity: Massena Area (click for more information)!
• SURVEY: EMS Leaders and Quality Improvement (QI) Specialists, Please take part in a National research survey project on the current state of EMS Quality Efforts. Click here for more information!
North Country Regional Messages from Ann:
• Calling the office:
When calling us at the office please leave us a message if we do not answer when you initially call. We are both very good about returning messages promptly, but sometimes we may be on the other line when you call initially. We are very committed to being available to you, and providing you with timely responses. Thank you!
» Office phone numbers:
Ann Smith (315)755-2020, ext. 56
Kurt Flubacher (315)755-2020, ext. 52
• PCRs (Attention all Transporting and ALSFR Agencies):