Welcome to Home Page for the
EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES PROGRAM AGENCY
Jefferson, Lewis, and St. Lawrence Counties of Northern New York State
2017 Collaborative Protocols: EFFECTIVE 4/3/2017
NEW SCREENS: Patella Reduction Screen & Ketamine Utilization Screen
Click Here to take the test ->Online CME website
**PLEASE NOTE THAT WHEN FAXING OUR OFFICE YOU MUST PUT "315" INFRONT OF OUR NUMBER, If you don't we will not get it**
FAX NUMBER- (315)755-2022
Recent News and Announcements
• Alexandria Bay Tribute to First Responders Weekend- May 27-29- More Info
• Carthage Area Rescue Squad Free ALS Core CME Training Events- MAY 4th
• T-Reach 2017- Tuesday, May 9th, 2017- More Info!
• 2017 Trauma Teaching Day Saturday March 18th- More info!
• Physio-Control Issues RECALL of Lifepak 1000 Defibrilator: CLICK HERE!!!
• Retirement Party for Rolly Churchill- More Info!
• Summer 2017 Overnight Camp Medical Postions Available at Suny Potsdam-
• Emergency Department Access - University Hospital: More Info!
• PARAMEDIC RAPID RECERTIFICATION: More Info!
• IED Dynamics for EMS and Medical Professionals Training: More Info!
• Employment Opportunity Evans Mills Ambulance: More Info!
• 2016 Regional Update (Click here!)
• Use of seatbelts in fire vehicles and ambulance: Click here!
• New Regional Provider Credentialing Manual with Online CME Instructions: Click here!
• New ambulance parking at Gouverneur Hospital: click here for map
• ATTENTION ALL NYS CIC'S AND CLI'S! Please click here for an Instructor Exam Update from NYS
• Northern New York Trauma Registry Regional Progress Report (issued by NYS): click here for the report
• MEMO from SUNY Upstate regarding Trauma transports: click here to read
North Country Regional Messages from Ann:
• Calling the office:
When calling us at the office please leave us a message if we do not answer when you initially call. We are both very good about returning messages promptly, but sometimes we may be on the other line when you call initially. We are very committed to being available to you, and providing you with timely responses. Thank you!
» Office phone numbers:
Ann Smith (315)755-2020, ext. 56
Jonathan Cole (315)755-2020, ext. 52
• PCRs (Attention all Transporting and ALSFR Agencies):