Welcome to Home Page for the
EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES PROGRAM AGENCY
Jefferson, Lewis, and St. Lawrence Counties of Northern New York State
Recent News and Announcements (last updated 4/6/16):
• SPRING FLING 2016 PARTICIPANT REGISTRATION and BROCHURE: Click Here!
• Spring Fling 2016 Vendor Registration Information: click here and scroll down the page!
• ATTENTION ALL NYS CIC'S AND CLI'S! Please click here for an Instructor Exam Update from NYS
• NYS DOH Bureau of EMS Certified Instructor Update: Saturday, June 4th at SUNY Cobleskill
• Spring Teaching Day "EMS STRONG - Called to Care" click for brochure
• Emergency Responder Leadership Academy, June 10: More information
• Love Baseball? Participate in EMS coverage for events at the Cooperstown Hall of Fame: Brochure
• 3rd annual Upstate Prehospital Medicine & Trauma Teaching Day: We are One: click for brochure
• Initial Assessment EMS Conference - May 20th to May 22nd: click for registration link and more info
• EMS Educator Training Opportunity, May 16-17 at JCC: click for brochure
• Employment Opportunity! Asst. Chief of Operations at Lewis County Search & Rescue- click here for more info
• Employment Opportunity! Gouverneur Rescue- click here for more info
• Employment Opportunity! Seaway Valley Ambulance- click here for more information
• CISM Training Course- May 14th and 15th in Mt. Morris, NY:click here for more information
• NAEMSE Instructor Course Part 2: May 19-20 in Lake Placid, NY- click here for more information
• New NYS BLS hemorrhage control protocol: click here
•2015 Patient Restraint Protocol Update: Click here for the Powerpoint Training
• BLS CPAP Application: click here for the complete set of forms
• 2015 BLS Protocol Updates (SPINAL MOTION RESTRICTION): Click here for info
• Basic and Critical Care EMTs wanted at RB Lawrence Ambulance (St. Lawrence County). Flexible hours and great work environment. If interested, contact (315)375-8258 or (315)386-3909
• EMS Employment Opportunity: Massena Area (click for more information)!
North Country Regional Messages from Ann:
• Calling the office:
When calling us at the office please leave us a message if we do not answer when you initially call. We are both very good about returning messages promptly, but sometimes we may be on the other line when you call initially. We are very committed to being available to you, and providing you with timely responses. Thank you!
» Office phone numbers:
Ann Smith (315)755-2020, ext. 56
Kurt Flubacher (315)755-2020, ext. 52
• PCRs (Attention all Transporting and ALSFR Agencies):